All courses are being held in Polish only!
Course for dieticians
12h course ” The dietician friendly to the breastfeeding mother” intended for experts – dieticians who work with pregnant women and new mothers and want to expand their knowledge about natural breastfeeding.
The purpose of this course is preparing this work group to work with breastfeeding women. The knowledge conveyed on this course includes issues concerned with lactation physiology and dietary recommendations for the breastfeeding mother and expanding the child’s diet.
The program consists of:
- Feeding with mother’s milk is important for mother’s and child’s health
- Lactation physiology – initiation, stimulation, maintenance and ending
- First breastfeeding and skin to skin touch
- Protocol of sucking
- Positioning of mother and child during breastfeeding
- Dietary recommendations, the norms for breastfeeding mothers
- Dietary myths
- Eliminative diets, vegetarianism
- Expanding the child’s diet