XIII Center for Lactation Science Congress
and conference – “Breastfeeding – protects mothers, children and… the planet“
The congress will take place at Sangate Hotel Airport, 17 stycznia Street, Warsaw, 5-6 June, 2020.
The Center for Lactation Science invites obstetricians, doctors and our school’s alumni – people who take care of mothers and their children, provide lactation consulting everyday and also supporting and promoting breastfeeding in their communities, for our conference “Breastfeeding – protects mothers, children and…the planet”.
ACADEMIC AND ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
prof. Barbara Królak-Olejnik MD, PhD
Monika Żukowska-Rubik MD, Phd
Magdalena Nehring-Gugulska MD, Phd
Agnieszka Pietkiewicz PhD HS
Beata Sztyber PhD HS
Magdalena Paszko MSc
Invitation to send academic papers
Academic and Organization Committee of the XIII Center for Lactation Science Conference is pleased to invite You to send Your academic papers from the field of lactation and presenting them during the Congress in form of a lecture or a poster.
We will especially appreciate works concerning:
- the therapy for lactation dysfunctions and other clinical problems
- this year congress’ motto : Breastfeeding – protects mothers, children and… the planet
and papers which were not yet published.
- November 20, 2019 – the announcement of invitation to send academic papers
- January 31, 2020 – the deadline for sending abstracts
- February 28, 2020 – the deadline for informing authors about accepting their papers for the conference
- April, 30, 2020 – the deadline for preparing the paper for the materials
- June, 5, 2020 – the presentation of academic papers during CNoL congress
Where to send papers
The abstracts of lectures or posters can be sent only via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and only in Polish or English.
The abstract format
The abstract should contain:
- name and last name of the first author and others, including names of institutions in which they work and the first author’s email address
- the paper’s purpose, method, results and conclusions
- max 600 words
- chosen form – oral presentation (lecture) or poster
There is no payment required for sending abstracts. Those authors whose paper will be accepted by the committee for lecture are free of the costs of participating in XIII Center for Lactation Science Conference and authors providing posters will receive a 50% discount.
The papers format
Oral presentation: 10-15 minutes
Poster: max 160 cm (height) x 90 cm (width)
Abstracts of the accepted papers will be published in conference materials in Polish and English. The authors can be asked to add tables or figures to the materials. The author bears responsibility for ethical and academic content of the paper and for its grammatical and stylistic accuracy.